Saturday, May 29, 2010

Purex 3-in-1

Free 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets from Purex can be found here. I've already received my sample, and it comes with 2 sheets and a $1.00 coupon which you'll have plenty of time to save it for a buy-one-get-one free sale because it doesn't expire until 12/31 Two Thousand ELEVEN!  I don't have much of a static problem when I don't use laundry sheets, so I can't vouch for this product's 'anti-static' properties, but believe my clothes are softer with the laundry sheet, versus not using a sheet at all (which I generally don't do). My clothes had a slight and pleasant fragrance with my 'Spring Oasis' sample, and I'm guessing there are other scents as well. These little flat sheets are great for laundromats and college students, and of course home-use for the convenience of not having to add an additional product/cost. The package warns that the sheets may be poisonous to people and pets if ingested or gets into the eyes, and isn't intended for your children's sleepwear or other products which are flame resistant as it could reduce resistance from fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment