Friday, May 7, 2010

AllYou May 7

Free Sample of Dr. Scholl

Today's All You Free Sample is (one) Dr. Scholl's High Heel Insole and can be found here. Clicking will bring you to Dr. Scholl's Facebook page here where you'll request the sample. They're only sending for one foot though  I guess because they really want you to feel the difference of not having one on the other foot. Makes sense, I guess. You'll just be lopsided for one day, until you use the great coupon that comes with the freebie to buy a whole set.

The May issue of All You Magazine also has this sample. I wonder if I order this freebie through Facebook if I'll get the left foot and have a complete set!

I haven't worn high heels yet, but did slip my All You Mag sample in my sandal and found it to be comfortable and not too bulky. The back is gel/sticky and the top is soft like felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment