Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crest 3D Whitestrips

I've posted whitestrips before, because I've received the sample myself, with a $10.00 coupon. Get them here and be on your way to white teeth. I'm a true believer in Crest whitening strips and have been in many a conversation about them (and my white teeth... :) ). I've always used the Professional Whitestrips (which are quite slippery) and am happy that the 3D whitestrips stay on so well. To test the Crest's theory that you can do anything and the 3D's won't fall off, I wore them while running an errand and had no issues with the strips slipping and could even hold a conversation with a store clerk. I was a bit scared pulling the strip off my teeth, tho, because the bond is really strong. I wouldn't want to use these with a loose tooth, but my happy, bright smile is proof that Crest Whitestrips really work. Information on the whole array of whitestrips can be found at the Crest site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment