Friday, May 28, 2010

Free Snikiddy Snacks Pack

UH OH! Too many people, and too few samples, the offer is gone. Sorry for anyone who tried and couldn't get through. I'll repost it when it comes up again. Snikiddy is a great company, and they do these freebies often.  

Create your own Animation

Snikiddy snacks are delicious "andy capp" type all natural snack chips. Even after receiving my sample from Snikiddy, I've continued to buy this product because my kids liked it, and it's free of all that muck and guck (preservatives) in regular chips. (I still love regular chips tho, and haven't/won't/can't give them up, even with all the muck and guck..)

You can receive your free Snikiddy Snack Pack when you like Snikiddy Snacks on Facebook here.

And if you've got a minute after that, my kids made a Snikiddy commercial here on Utube. It's only 38 seconds (and silly), what've you got to lose? Plus, there's a link on the side of mine to a really great commercial, HipHopKidzDance, from Snikiddy themselves.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment