Saturday, May 8, 2010

AllYou May 8 Freebie


Today's All You Freebie is WAS S'mores South Beach Living Bars. Just as I finished this post and tested the link I'm told here there are no more left. Maybe because it's Saturday all the samples went quick! I guess this post was all for not, but since it was available last month, hopefully the offer will reset next month. I'll keep my eyes open. 

I requested this sample recently and it came with a $1.50 coupon off 1 box, which doesn't expire until December, and gives me plenty of time to find a good sale.  I'm eating it right now (I hate to try before I blog) and it's yummy. A chewy granola bar encased in chocolate and marshmallow. I don't know how expensive they are in the store, but if they're generally priced, I would buy this 'fiber fit' bar again (with coupons of course...). Thanks All You for trying! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment