Friday, April 9, 2010

KMart Double Coupons

Harumph. My KMart double coupon trip was a bust. They didn't want to double one b/c it covered two products ($1 off 2), and wouldn't let me use a BOGO since I'd used a dollar off coupon for one of the products. They had very little of what I had coups for, and what they did have was overpriced. I had a $1.50 coupon for bathroom cleaner, which doubled, making the product free, and $2.00 off Bic razors, which doubled, making the product $1.69. I could swear the shelf tag price was $4.99, not $5.69 as I was charged, but didn't have the time to argue after the first go-round of problems. I got bathroom cleaner and razors for $1.80, not the stellar deal I was hoping for, as any savings were wasted in gas. Boo-Hoo K-Mart. I knew there was a reason I'd put this off 'till the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment