Monday, February 22, 2010

Walgreens Free Photo Thursday

Thursday's Walgreens 7 days of Sales is for a free 8x10 photo. Click here to print the coupon. If you live by a Walgreens you've got 3 days to decide which photo you'd like to enlarge. 

If you signed up for the free Excedrin coupon I told you about (I received mine in the mail today; you should have yours by Thursday), head over to the pain reliever aisle, pick up a bottle of Excedrine and pay zero dollars for it as you check out at the register. If you don't buy it now, watch for a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) sale to pop up over the next few weeks (coupon xpires 3/14), but keep the coupon in your wallet or purse so you have it with you when you're in the stores. I have too many coupons to carry around, but always keep the freebies with me. 

I also previously posted $2 off Excedrin printable coupons and since it's on sale at Wags for $ 2.50, if you use the printable, you'll only pay .53 cents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment