Friday, February 5, 2010

Kraft Coupons

Here are some great coups from Kraft. Exp. 3/7/10 - The $1 off one are my favs. Love it when they only make me buy one. The worse one I consider here is $1 off 4 pkgs of cream cheese, because I'm not one for buying so much of that item at one time. However, these coupons are being touted for game day, so bulk cream cheese could come in handy for some. The coupons are printed one per page and come with a recipe. I love printable coupons but hate when companies make me use a whole piece of paper just to print. I would have preferred the option to skip the recipe. Talk about not being green. And while we're on the subject, I'd like the option to print solely in black and not have to use my color!

$ 1/1 Oscar Mayer Meat Baglona or Cotto Salami (16 oz. pkg.)
$ 1/1 Claussen Pickles (20-32 oz.)
$ 1/1 Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
$ 1/1 Velveeta Loaf

And here are the two-fers:

$ 1/2 Kraft Deluxe or Velveeta Dinners
$ 1/2 Capri Sun 10 packs
$ 1/2 Breakstones Sour Cream
$ 1/2 Planters Mixed Nuts or Cashew Halves

No comments:

Post a Comment