Thursday, December 17, 2009

Save $2.00 on Energizer Batteries

flash_placeholder.jpgThere are four links in this post:


Energizer is has a $2.00 coupon off rechargeable batteries. Energizer batteries are the only ones I'll use in my camera, so this coupon will come in handy, especially when combined with the


CVS sale running through Saturday ($2.00 off lithium or rechargeable) and I'll save myself four bucks on something I will definitely need for Christmas (which is *gasp* just 8 days away). Make sure you save your receipt for


Energizer's additional mail-in offer for a Free Keep Going Journal when you buy any combination of 3 Max, Advanced or Ultimate Lithium or Rechargeables. For each journal shipped, Energizer donates $1.00 to the Susan G. Koman for the Cure cause (thru 3/31/10).


You can also enter Energizer's sweepstakes "Recharge for the Holidays" to win a $200 gift card, camera or mp3 player (I think MP3, although they call it an 'audio player').


imgres.jpgflash_placeholder.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment