Monday, December 7, 2009

JC Penney

I got this for a total of $14.98 (plus $4.50 ship to store instead of $6.99 ship to home) using my code NICE4U on line at JC Penney. $10.00 off any $10.00 purchase. It was a bit annoying to choose things from clearance only to find out they weren't available, but after a half hour search, I think I got a pretty good deal. My total savings was $95.01, with the gaming system marked down from $89.00 (which didn't qualify for the $10.00 coupon, but regardless it's a great deal). There isn't anything that's exactly ten bucks, so you do end up having to buy two of something and paying at the least $4.50 ship to store, but if you do some searching, you can make the coupon work for you. Good through 12/24 I've read. My checkout slip said the gaming system is in stock, but it won't be for long, so even if you don't use the coupon an an applicable item, the tv gaming system is a really great deal.
X6.aspx.jpg X6E.aspx.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment