Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free DiGiorno Pizza

Blog? Direct Link? Blog? Direct Link? I never know but I like to talk, so you get the blog for this one.
Free DiGiorno Pizza coupon mailed to you when you upload your photo onto a template of your choice on the DiGiorno Facebook page here. Max. Coupon Value is $3.28, so I'm not sure where DiGiorno thinks I'm buying pizza, or how much their product is being sold for, but DiGiornos around here are priced $5.99 at the lowest. I wonder if it's a smaller pizza, or if I'm going to have to make up the difference in price.
I'm sure I lost many of you at the point where the link was posted, but if you're still here, we love this pizza in my house; to us, it tastes better than delivery. Except for the one with the cheese in the crust. We didn't like that.  I already have a coupon for a free deep dish (printed off somewhere) but can't find it in any stores around me. I think it expires soon, so this new coupon should give me enough time to keep looking for it. I hope! I'd like to try the deep dish, we really enjoy this brand (California Kitchen, too. Sorry DiGiorno - I buy you both...).
See full size image

No comments:

Post a Comment