Saturday, November 14, 2009

Black Friday Preview


It looks like the people over at Black Friday 2009 have gotten the scoop on the hottest sales in the hottest stores on the hottest shopping day of the year. I haven't read through the whole list yet and I'm excited to see what all the stores have to offer. If you register (free) you can print and keep a shopping/wish list of your favorites at all your favorite stores.

I love my pharmacy sales and Rite Aid can be a money maker if you match it up with your coupons (for example, I've got $1/off 1 Scope Mouthwash, and it's on sale for .99 with a $3.00 SCR -single check rebate- which Rite Aid mails to you). I'm getting it for free, plus making three bucks! DVD players will be on sale for $19.99 with a $10 SCR. Plus, there's a $5 off $25 coupon at Rite Aid (give it a moment to load) you can use. Walgreens has low prices on some high end products - GE 12.1 Mega Pixel Camera for $69.99, and a Venturer 10-inch LCD Digital TV for $99.00. But I'd check web reviews on those products if you intend to purchase them.

Did this Black Friday pre-sale notice just pop up this year, or has it always been here? How lucky I feel to be able to plan in advance. It's like all my turkey wishbone wishes came true. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to finding and posting the sales for what I hope to be a hassle and stress free day, unlike my many manic Black Fridays of years past.

It wasn't Santa Claus, but I recently heard a fat man say: "I got kicked out of eighth grade 26 times for fighting. Don't call ME fat!"




No comments:

Post a Comment